[Histmaj] CORRECTION: Last Call: Lavender Graduation Registration!

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:20:45 PDT 2022

There was an error in the previous registration link. Direct your students and networks to tinyurl.com/QLavGrad22<http://tinyurl.com/QLavGrad22> for Lavender Graduation registration instead. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

It's that time of year again...
LAVENDER GRADUATION!
In honor of the amazing accomplishments our 2SLGBTQIA+ community members and students have achieved, we proudly celebrate YOU!

To our soon-to-be graduates, don't forget to
register for Lavender Graduation 2022<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1slLB4aAl-S6-LAqPIB5DO_XXltdbZGYz6qHDILC0sp8/edit>.
Registration for the event closes this Friday, April 15th, at midnight.
** This event is open to all currently enrolled graduating UW students across the tri-campuses **

Our Program of Events is as follows...

Join us, May 31st through June 4th for
Lavender Graduation HYPE Week!
There will be both in-person outdoor festivities like a community picnic as well as virtual socials like Gayme Night.

Our pre-recorded commencement ceremony will be released on
Saturday June 4th
so follow us on socials and YouTube for current updates

And don't forget, all registrants for Lavender Graduation will receive a goody
bag of Lav Grad Swag!

[Early Sign-Up.png]

Best,

Val
--
Val Schweigert, M.Ed

Associate Director

Q Center | University of Washington

she/they/siya

[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1KRgUVNg8HAIJzT04Z80D8WXF2w25BX8l&export=download]
(206) 897-1430<tel:(206)%20897-1430>
qval at uw.edu<mailto:qval at uw.edu>
sites.uw.edu/qcenter<http://sites.uw.edu/qcenter>
HUB 315, Box 352235
Seattle, WA, 98195

** Note: Due to the nature and impacts of my disability, my email response rates will vary. If the matter is in need of immediate attention or requires an urgent response, please prompt me in the subject line and send a follow-up.

Please let me know if this mode of communication does not serve you and inform me about your access needs so I may work to accommodate them. Thank you.