[Histmaj] EVENT: Environmental Public Health Graduate Degrees Information Session, April 27

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:25:19 PDT 2022

Environmental Public Health Graduate Degrees
The Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences (DEOHS)<https://deohs.washington.edu/> with the School of Public Health at the University of Washington investigates how environmental and workplace factors affect people's health. Our faculty and students work across disciplines, sectors and borders to address some of today's most urgent health challenges-from preventing on-the-job injuries and illnesses to investigating the health impacts of air pollution and climate change. Students and faculty in DEOHS are also actively engaged in COVID-19 research and service activities to help protect workers and build resilient communities during the global pandemic.

Our department offers four graduate degree options. Students in the MS, MS Applied and PhD degree programs then choose from one of six "areas of emphasis." These optional learning tracks allow you to gain specialized disciplinary training-or you can create your own customized degree pathway.

View our STUDENT GUIDE<https://deohs.washington.edu/guide/environmental-public-health> for detailed information about our degree options, faculty and student research.

Upcoming Graduate Degrees Information Session

* Wednesday, April 27, 4:00-5:00pm (Pacific Standard Time) via Zoom: <https://washington.zoom.us/j/97469673474> https://washington.zoom.us/j/94323122156

We are also very excited to announce that the GRE has been removed from the application review process for the 2023 cycle for all DEOHS graduate degrees. Submission of GRE scores is not an option for DEOHS applications.

If you have any questions or concerns about our graduate degrees, please don't hesitate to contact me at ehug at uw.edu<mailto:ehug at uw.edu> or schedule an online advising appointment with me at https://deohs.washington.edu/prospective-and-current-student-advising.

Best regards,
Janet Hang

Janet Hang
(She/Her/Hers)
Counseling Services Coordinator
Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences
Schedule an Advising Appointment<http://deohs.washington.edu/prospective-and-current-student-advising>
Drop-in Hours: Every Tuesdays from 1-3pm via zoom
https://washington.zoom.us/j/530266799

Hangj2 at uw.edu<mailto:Hangj2 at uw.edu> | 206-543-0049
Hans Rosling Center for Population Health, Box 351618
3980 15th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98195
The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations