[Histmaj] Summer NW & GSR Course: BPHYS 101: Intro to Astronomy

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:02:55 PDT 2022

Dear Students,

There is still space available in B PHYS 101: Introduction to Astronomy for summer quarter (flyer attached)!

The course fills NW and QSR in a low stress way. The summer course has no exams and is all based around computer labs, hands on activities and citizen science projects. We use entirely open educational resources with no textbook cost to students. Astronomy is a great way to engage with scientific knowledge and methods and learn about both what we know about the universe and how we know it.

Thank you,

Evinn Hickey (she/her)
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Academic Services - School of STEM
Physics and Math Advisor
Discovery Hall 352
University of Washington Bothell
ehickey1 at uw.edu<mailto:ehickey1 at uw.edu>