[Histmaj] EVENT TODAY - Virtual UW History Alumni Panel @6:30pm

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:31:53 PST 2022

Dear Historians,

Please join us TODAY, Tuesday, March 1st at 6:30pm for our remote UW History Alumni Career Panel! Students will hear from alumni who majored in History, Geography, and Political Science and will learn about a variety of experiences at UW and beyond, including research projects, internships, and career paths (please see the attached flyer for the panelists' bios).

The event will be held via Zoom and is open to all majors.

History Alumni Career Panel
Tuesday, March 1
6:30pm - 7:30pm PST
https://washington.zoom.us/j/95743099240
Please come with questions!

Then join us tomorrow, Wednesday, March 2nd at 4:00pm for a remote (History) Job Search Workshop presented by UW's Career & Internship Center, also via Zoom:

Job Search Workshop
Wednesday, March 2
4:00pm - 5:00pm
https://washington.zoom.us/j/97703865318
We encourage you to have your resume and/or cover letter on hand for this event. Please come with questions!

Both of these events are great opportunities to help you prepare for your next steps after graduation, so we hope to see you there!

Shannon Vacek and Tracy Maschman Morrissey
History Undergraduate Advising
University of Washington
Smith Hall 315
Box 353560
Seattle, WA 98195
vm: 206.543.5691<tel:206.543.5691> fax: 206.543.9451<tel:206.543.9451>
depts.washington.edu/history<http://depts.washington.edu/history>

Please click here to schedule an advising appointment<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/UWHistoryAdvising@cloud.washington.edu/bookings/>

[follow us on social media]