[Histmaj] EVENT: Inviting you to Grooving for Good

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Fri May 6 12:49:32 PDT 2022

Pup Support has partnered with Grooving for Good, NAMI Seattle (The National Alliance on Mental Illness), and SPIN to help create an immersive, colorful experience that makes a safe space for us to explore our mental health, but more importantly, to amplify positivity and improve our mental wellbeing.

Hosted by Pup Support, Grooving for Good will feature two segments:

The Garden: An interactive section with panel speakers from various organizations to share their mental health journeys.

The Dahlia Experience: A dynamic and colorful environment featuring poetry, digital art, singer/songwriters, band performance, and DJ sets.

Event Details:
Location: HUB Lyceum
Date: Thursday, May 19th 2022
Time: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM (PST)

Please click here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pup-support-presents-grooving-for-good-tickets-321106487147> for more details and to RVSP. This event is free for all UW students!

Come join us in celebrating our resilience over the past two years and spreading joy into our lives while enjoying student performers, merch giveaways and more!

[GFG_Flyer_Designs_5.png]
Best,
Pup Support

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y_XdlTg5QCBNmTPjXtvSc2r7VkuZhcKBPCMVS4PZUop-4egtKHQtVgm2WtdEd2tk793DqJyk4]