[Histmaj] APPLY: Museology Graduate Program application - Apply by June 15

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Tue May 31 18:48:58 PDT 2022

Museology Graduate Program - Apply by June 15

Are you interested in museums and thinking about graduate school this fall? There is still time to apply to the UW Museology Graduate Program! Our application deadline is June 15, 2022 to start the 2022-2023 academic year. Apply here<https://www.washington.edu/museology/admissions/apply/>.

Want some more information about our program? You can download a flier here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KeyLsvUn-SDBEsXsayjbw5IVMnNn9jDG/view?usp=sharing>. You can also check out our website<https://uw.edu/museology> and watch our prospective student videos<https://www.washington.edu/museology/admissions/events/>. Finally, you can contact me<mailto:uwmuse at uw.edu> for questions.

Kind regards,
Dylan

Dylan High (he/him/his)
Graduate Advisor, Museology Graduate Program
University of Washington
uwmuse at uw.edu<mailto:uwmuse at uw.edu> | (206) 221-0713
uw.edu/museology<http://uw.edu/museology>