[Histmaj] Online class: "Oceans and Society" SMEA 103 Counts for NSc and Diversity

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Fri Feb 10 13:20:14 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm the program coordinator for the School of Marine and Environmental Affairs (SMEA) and I'm reaching out in the hopes you'll help us advertise our spring undergraduate course SMEA 103. Would you be able to circulate the attached flyer or hang it in your building? Would you also be able to send this to your student list serves? Appreciate any help you can provide in getting the word out!

Thank you,

Michaela Miller (pronouns: she/her)
Program Coordinator
School of Marine & Environmental Affairs
University of Washington
Ph: 206-543-3440
smea.uw.edu<http://smea.uw.edu/>

Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 9am-5pm