[Histmaj] Deadline Extended for Undergraduate Submissions to UW Historical Review

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Wed Jan 18 07:14:43 PST 2023

Dear Historians,

The Historical Review at UW is extended the deadline for priority paper submissions for its Spring 2022 issue! You now have until January 20, 2023. We accept papers written for a course, independent research, and book and film reviews. As always, if you are submitting, please take a look at the submission guidelines here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sites.google.com/view/historicalreview/submissions__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mNgylgIkz9Q9oM8Vsw6ZgfRdGJfAjXrwoACoo3zXQPbqUK0RtQmL0P8p9I1vsI_pm3uSMnf2apmylPXp9UQkCu7hSg$>. This is an invaluable opportunity for undergraduate history majors to be published in an academic journal, so we highly encourage you to submit anything you've written in the past. And tell your friends too!

The Historical Review is UW's only undergraduate journal showcasing research and writing in the field of history. We are run by students and each issue features articles by UW students. Find out more about us at our website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sites.google.com/view/historicalreview/home__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mNgylgIkz9Q9oM8Vsw6ZgfRdGJfAjXrwoACoo3zXQPbqUK0RtQmL0P8p9I1vsI_pm3uSMnf2apmylPXp9UQqAaclhg$>.