[Histmaj] MA in History Program - U of Utah

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Fri Nov 17 16:19:13 PST 2023

Dear Historians,

For any students thinking ahead to Masters in History, we received this message from our former instructor, Dr. Mira Green. Please check out the attached University of Utah flyer and info below. Their deadline is December 1.

We are recruiting students for our M.A. program, especially those students who are promising, but may need a bit more training before being boosted up to a nationally ranked PhD program. All of our M.A. students are fully funded, and many can receive additional funding from other centers on campus such as the Latin American Studies Center, Asian Studies Center, International Studies Center, American West Center, and the Middle East Center. Graduate students will also have opportunities for summer travel funding and funding that focuses on environmental humanities. Finally, we are a university that has a robust language department and one of the few that teaches Nahualt.

Good luck!
Mark Weitzenkamp and Tracy Maschman Morrissey
History Undergraduate Advising
University of Washington
Smith Hall 315
Box 353560
Seattle, WA 98195
vm: 206.543.5691<tel:206.543.5691> fax: 206.543.9451<tel:206.543.9451>
depts.washington.edu/history<http://depts.washington.edu/history>
Please click here to schedule an advising appointment! [outlook.office365.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/UWHistoryAdvising@cloud.washington.edu/bookings/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jAEA2nmjPwCoVlLLFX5AOWeHgOf5WeSJrMKs96sP9JyASmTNA9dpNWK6zFf2aFGWvu_z0d_Ka_3qvg$>
Student resources in times of need<https://history.washington.edu/student-resources-times-need>

[follow us on social media]