[Histmaj] Ancient History + Classics Club Interest Form

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS via Histmaj histmaj at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 17 06:26:38 PDT 2024

Hello History Students!

My name is Bennett Owen, and I am a co-founder of the new Ancient History + Classics Club. I am reaching out to gauge interest in our club and request a bit of feedback on the ideas for meetings and special events that we have been brainstorming over the past few weeks. Please fill out this short form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/DrUJGoGrhFPpDVhp9__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mnBf1DB1IPC_Tnf3-SixXgljyckcE-6gr_fkw9dUtzLmEKp5-lwkzSxzzw8zDRGAaIsIYRB2ryzvmw$> (note: you must be signed in to your UW account to view the form) that will help to shape the direction our club takes. Thank you so much for your time, and we hope to see you at a future meeting this quarter!!

Form Link: https://forms.gle/DrUJGoGrhFPpDVhp9<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/DrUJGoGrhFPpDVhp9__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mnBf1DB1IPC_Tnf3-SixXgljyckcE-6gr_fkw9dUtzLmEKp5-lwkzSxzzw8zDRGAaIsIYRB2ryzvmw$>

Thanks,

Bennett Owen