[Histmaj] Youth Programs Summer Job Fair - 4/3 reminder

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Wed Mar 27 09:20:52 PDT 2024

Hello!

I am following up on an email I sent earlier in the month regarding the Youth Programs Summer Job Fair that the Office of the Youth Protection Coordinator is hosting this year! I am attaching our flyer for this event with an updated QR code that goes to our webpage. The webpage has our list of vendors that will be in attendance, links to position descriptions, and how many positions are looking to be filled. Just a reminder, the job fair will take place at the HUB "main street" and it will take place on April 3rd from 12:30-2:30.

I'll also include our vendor list below, for ease of access:

* Boys & Girls Clubs of King County
* Foundation for International Understanding through Students
* Stone Soup Summer Stage
* Robinson Center for Young Scholars Summer Program
* Mountaineers Summer Camps
* Wilderness Awareness School Summer Camps
* Associated Recreation Council
* Greater Seattle YMCA
* UW Continuum College Youth & Teen Programs
* J Camp
* Steve and Kate's Camp
* UW Botanical Gardens Summer Camp
* City of Bellevue

Please forward this event to your student groups, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have regarding this event. Thanks for all the work you do for students at UW, and we're excited for the job fair in April!

Faith Eades, BASW (she/her/hers)
Student Employee / MSW Intern
Office of the Youth Protection Coordinator
4311 11th Avenue NE, Suite 340, Seattle, WA 98015
feades44 at uw.edu<mailto:feades44 at uw.edu> | washington.edu<http://www.washington.edu/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01DA7F63.59D76870]

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations. To find out whose Native Land you occupy, visit: https://native-land.ca/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/native-land.ca/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!m_Oypf0A7Tz2Hba_fQu66zwPGlbKwbUmwGCY-ItgNQkAogqSKjnRZce-ggUpW_XKifwna-ytJfm20sWPRQ$>