[Histmaj] EVENTS: Upcoming Workshops offered by the UW Counseling Center

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:46:56 PDT 2022

WORKSHOP 1 - Coping with Uncertainty - Scott Schiebler, PhD

[cid:image001.png at 01D850E7.9FF59950]<https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkdO6gqjgtHNSSSdjMGd3woMid4yWn0Gj_>

Date: Thursday, April 21st from 3:30-4:30p

Feeling down, frustrated, stressed, fearful, or on edge about COVID-19 or life in general?

Join UW Counseling Center's Scott Shiebler, PhD for a workshop to learn about different strategies to manage how you are feeling and learn about resources on campus.

Registration Link: https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkdO6gqjgtHNSSSdjMGd3woMid4yWn0Gj_

WORKSHOP 2 - Feeling Rusty…Socially? - Charisse Williams, PhD

[cid:image002.png at 01D850E7.9FF59950]<https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkfuivpjMrGdK38E4c_NUCOmoGi9j3bQD6>

Date: Thursday, April 28th from 3:00-4:00pm

Find it harder to meet friends or connect with others? Feeling awkward about meeting up? Our realities have changed since COVID-19 and so have we! Join UW Counseling Center Licensed Psychologist Charisse Williams, PhD to talk about resocializing and tips on engaging with others.

Registration Link:

https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkfuivpjMrGdK38E4c_NUCOmoGi9j3bQD6

Natacha Foo Kune, Ph.D.
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Director
University of Washington Counseling Center
401 Schmitz, 1410 NE Campus Pkwy
Box 355830
Seattle, WA 98195-5830
Phone: 206-543-1240 Fax: 206-616-6910
fookune at uw.edu<mailto:fookune at uw.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE4032.E4F02950]

To protect the confidentiality of our clients, Counseling Center staff will not discuss personal information by e-mail with clients or with others. E-mail may reach unintended audiences through forwarding, address errors, or disclosure as public records. Clients are urged to limit e-mails to the Center to scheduling issues, and to contact us by phone or in person for other matters. Please also be aware that I do not maintain 24 hour access to e-mail accounts, and e-mail is only checked intermittently during business hours.