[Histmaj] EVENT: PAT Museum Tour May 1st

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Wed Apr 27 08:18:42 PDT 2022

Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society is visiting the Seattle Asian Art Museum this Sunday, May 1st. To find more information, visit our Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UWPAT>, LinkTree<https://linktr.ee/PATUW>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/phialphatheta_uw/> pages.

And for anyone interested in becoming a PAT member, check out our website here<https://history.washington.edu/phi-alpha-theta>. Membership is open to both history and non-history majors. In addition, we are looking for non-seniors to apply for an officer position for the 2022-2023 year. Many of our officers graduate this spring and we are looking for new students to pick up the torch and help run the honor society next year. The application can be found on the LinkTree.

"The History Honor Society aims to foster a sense of community within the Department of History. Our society plans various social events and offers a venue for members to network with other students and faculty outside of class. Additionally, our members are invited to join in a national academic conference each spring."

If you have any questions, please email us at uwpat at uw.edu<mailto:uwpat at uw.edu>.