[Histmaj] EVENT: SPR '22 Bachelors of Landscape Architecture Info Sessions

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:07:38 PDT 2022

Bachelors of Landscape Architecture Info Session
Thursday, May 5, 12-1 PM
ZOOM: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97278169620 <https://washington.zoom.us/j/97278169620>

Monday, May 23, 11:30-12:30 PM
ZOOM: https://washington.zoom.us/j/98996866401

The BLA program is a STEM designated, professionally accredited program leading to licensure. Come find out what a design-based education might offer you! In addition to covering what is unique to our department and the BLA program, we will also review our application process, and have a current student join us to share their experiences. Those who are interested in our Ecological Urban Design minor are also welcome!

--
Jennie Li | Undergraduate Program Adviser + Admin Support
Pronouns: she/her/hers, they/them/theirs

Department of Landscape Architecture | UW College of Built Environments
348 Gould Hall | Box 355734 | Seattle WA 98195-5734
jencyli at uw.edu<mailto:jencyli at uw.edu> | larch.be.washington.edu<http://larch.be.washington.edu/>

INSTAGRAM<https://www.instagram.com/uw_landscape_architecture/> | FACEBOOK<https://www.facebook.com/uwlarch/> | LINKEDIN<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2498465/> | VIMEO<https://vimeo.com/channels/1147846>

We acknowledge the people - past, present, and future - of the Dkhw'Duw'Absh (Duwamish), Muckleshoot (bǝqǝlšuɫucid), Suquamish (suq'ʷabšucid) and Tulalip (dxʷlilap) and other Coastal Salish tribes on whose traditional lands we study, work, and gather.