[Histmaj] EVENT: Phi Alpha Theta Book Sale this Thurs. & Fri.!

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Mon Feb 28 15:48:52 PST 2022

Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society is hosting a used book sale this Thursday and Friday, March 3rd and 4th, from 10 AM to 4 PM both days. To find more information, visit our Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UWPAT>, LinkTree<https://linktr.ee/PATUW>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/phialphatheta_uw/> pages.

And for anyone interested in becoming a PAT member, check out our website here<https://history.washington.edu/phi-alpha-theta>. Membership is open to both history and non-history majors.

"The History Honor Society aims to foster a sense of community within the Department of History. Our society plans various social events and offers a venue for members to network with other students and faculty outside of class. Additionally, our members are invited to join in a national academic conference each spring."

If you have any questions, please email us at uwpat at uw.edu<mailto:uwpat at uw.edu>.