[Histmaj] EVENT Reminder! Know Your Rights Training and Labor Studies Social Hour [TOMORROW]

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Wed Jun 1 16:46:03 PDT 2022

Please join the Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies tomorrow (June 2, Thurs) 1:30-3pm at the UW Maple Hall Great Room for the Know Your Rights (KYR) Workshop (masks required) organized by our Building a Movement (BAM) interns! Please RSVP HERE<https://forms.gle/DR8eQqDnjuL9YXv57>. The event will be followed by the Labor Studies Social Hour which we invite you to stick around for as well. Flyers for both events are attached below.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

Best,
Yasmin

--
YASMIN AHMED