[Histmaj] APPLY: Summer C21 Internship Bootcamp - Application is Open

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Thu Jun 2 09:54:26 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

This is Kristina, and I am the Bootcamp Lead intern at gesture and C21. Thank you for expressing interest in our programs through the keep in touch form. I am excited to share that our Summer Internship Bootcamp application is open! This is an opportunity to expand on your professional skills through a 3-week virtual immersive training program hosted by the Center for 21st Century Liberal Learning (C21).

As a former participant in the program and a current intern with C21, this program exceeded my expectations! It helped me feel confident about my ability to stand out and leave a positive impression in any professional setting. Below are some insights from a past participant who later interned with us:

“Before Internship Bootcamp, I had no prior internship experience and I was very worried about finding opportunities. This program made me realize that just being a good student doesn’t guarantee that I’ll be a good working professional, and it gave me the space to develop specific skills that will make me more desirable to any employer.”

Internship Bootcamp is exclusively for Arts and Sciences students, both majors and pre-majors. The program will be held during Summer Quarter from July 25 to August 12.

Apply here: https://c21.washington.edu/our-programs/c21-internship-bootcamp​

We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure a spot in the program. Applications will be reviewed until Monday, June 27 at 11:59 PM PDT or until spaces are filled, so submit early if you are interested.

Best,
Kristina Hsu
Bootcamp Lead Intern
gesture