[Histmaj] Submit history writing - UW–Madison ARCHIVE 27

HISTORY UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS histadv at uw.edu
Mon Dec 4 09:58:03 PST 2023

Dear Historians,

Please see below for another opportunity to submit your original history research for publication! Submissions are due by January 31.

Good luck!!

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Thomas Harb and I am a co-Editor-in-Chief of ARCHIVE, the University of Wisconsin–Madison's award-winning undergraduate history journal. We are currently accepting original research to be considered for publication, and hoped that students in your department might be interested in submitting their work. May you pass along the information below?

ARCHIVE, UW–Madison’s undergraduate journal of history, is now accepting submissions to be considered for publication in our 27th volume. Any original works will be accepted for review. We encourage submitting scholarly papers, seminar research papers, articles, book reviews, and historical essays by any undergraduate student. Detailed guidelines for submission and past volumes can be found on our website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uwarchive.wordpress.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mLLUF7mS_r1aXLYzVpUB-5ExZuaa9MvLzBUfg2Up7tVjEZJMlbP29qmLX58RA2hqAPQHF0JnBxcdIg$>. Please contact the Editors-in-Chief Charles Pei (zpei8 at wisc.edu<mailto:zpei8 at wisc.edu>) or Thomas Harb (tharb at wisc.edu<mailto:tharb at wisc.edu>) with any questions. We will continue accepting submissions until January 31st at 11:59 pm.

Thank you,

Thomas Harb
Co-Editor-in-Chief, ARCHIVE
https://uwarchive.wordpress.com/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uwarchive.wordpress.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mLLUF7mS_r1aXLYzVpUB-5ExZuaa9MvLzBUfg2Up7tVjEZJMlbP29qmLX58RA2hqAPQHF0JnBxcdIg$>
University of Wisconsin–Madison

Mark Weitzenkamp and Tracy Maschman Morrissey
History Undergraduate Advising
University of Washington
Smith Hall 315
Box 353560
Seattle, WA 98195
vm: 206.543.5691<tel:206.543.5691> fax: 206.543.9451<tel:206.543.9451>
depts.washington.edu/history<http://depts.washington.edu/history>
Please click here to schedule an advising appointment! [outlook.office365.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/UWHistoryAdvising@cloud.washington.edu/bookings/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jAEA2nmjPwCoVlLLFX5AOWeHgOf5WeSJrMKs96sP9JyASmTNA9dpNWK6zFf2aFGWvu_z0d_Ka_3qvg$>
Student resources in times of need<https://history.washington.edu/student-resources-times-need>

[follow us on social media]